MedTech Association Appoints 12 to its Board of Directors
Thursday, December 4, 2014
MedTech Association, the Syracuse-based trade association for the bioscience and medical technology industry in New York, has added twelve community and industry leaders to its 2014-2015 board of directors.
Two Syracuse-area executives were named to the board:
• Jeffrey Trubia, a partner with Testone, Marshall & Discenza LLP.
• Sarah Oliker, assistant general counsel at ConMed Corp.
Three Albany-area executives were named to the board:
• Mark Frost, executive vice president and chief financial officer of AngioDynamics Inc.
• Glenn Monastersky, director of operations and associate center director at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's Center for Biotechnology & Interdisciplinary Studies.
• Michael Williams, senior director and assistant general counsel of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
Four Rochester-area executives were named to the board:
• Dan Carlson, senior director of Rochester site operations for Ortho Clinical Diagnostics.
• Greg Gdowski, executive director of the Center of Medical Technology and Innovation at the University of Rochester.
• Phil McLellan, vice president, Global Operations, Laboratory Consumables Division of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
• Larry Ray, chief scientist at Carestream Health.
One Buffalo-area executive was named to the board:
• Patrick Whalen, chief operating officer of Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus Inc.
One New York City-area executive was named to the board:
• Bethany Hills, a member of Epstein Becker Green.
One Boston-area executive was named to the board:
• Jeff Champagne, director of business development at MPR Associates.