Lean Six Sigma Green BeltAdd to calendar
Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology
CQAS’s Green Belt training program is designed for working professionals with little or no prior experience in Lean Six Sigma. You will learn tools and methods for improving processes and how to apply them to projects within your organization that generate significant cost savings, greater efficiencies, and higher customer satisfaction. Important tools will be introduced to clearly define a business problem, gather and analyze data, and implement improvements that can be sustained.
Green Belt training is offered on the RIT campus (“open” enrollment) and on a contract basis to client organizations, either onsite or in a blended format comprised of both onsite and online components. The on-campus program is delivered one day each week for twelve consecutive weeks. It is led by an expert Lean Six Sigma instructor, and you will be exposed to each topic in depth through classroom assignments, structured exercises within a team environment, and application of tools to your own project.
CQAS’s Green Belt program is unique:
- Projects are integrated into the training so that you actively apply tools and concepts directly to your own project. The project will continue beyond the training and generate significant benefits to your organization, exponentially higher than the cost of training. Each project is mentored by a Lean Six Sigma expert from CQAS, and support continues through project completion.
- Designed to meet the needs of all business sectors such as healthcare, services, manufacturing, education, and government Emphasis is placed on tailoring learning to each student’s needs, while participant diversity provides opportunities to learn from one another.
- Emphasis goes beyond coverage of Lean Six Sigma tools to leadership and change management essential to driving a culture of performance excellence. Immersion and practice ensures that CQAS Green Belts lives Lean Six Sigma methods and tools on a daily basis.
- Spread out over 12 weeks to facilitate project integration and applied learning. Project reviews offer direct feedback on each project.
- Active management participation, including manager/sponsor training before the program.
- Instructors have deep expertise in their fields and work with you not only during the program but through completion of your project. CQAS is part of a major university and leverages expert and experienced faculty, Master Black Belts, and other professionals who are teachers, consultants, real-world problem solvers, respected speakers, and authors.
Certification by CQAS as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt requires the following:
- Successful completion of training including attendance, class participation, and project reviews;
- Passing score (70) on final exam;
- Completion of a Green Belt project including submission of a final report signed-off by your sponsor or other senior leader, within 2 years of training.
Our Green Belt certification program is also available as a customized contract program which can be delivered to your organization in a “blended” format with both onsite elements and online components or offered fully online. Contact us for more information.
CQAS’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification program helps you generate superior data driven solutions, improved customer satisfaction, enhanced productivity, and significantly improved bottom-line results.