Invest NY - Health & WellbeingAdd to calendar
Upstate Capital and NYSTAR
Thursday, January 28, 2021
Please join NYSTAR and Upstate Capital for Invest NY: Health & Wellbeing on January 28, 2021 online. The event features a Startup Showcase with up to 20 companies, who each will give a 2-3 minute pre-recorded video introduction. We are inviting investors from New York State and the rest of the US.
Apply to Pitch
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and the deadline is Friday, January 8, 2021.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Pitch to investors around and outside New York
- Get an expo booth at the online event so other attendees can connect easily with you
- Refine your pitch with investor pitch coaching
- Build relationships with other startup entrepreneurs through the invite-only CEO Roundtable
What we are looking for:
- Tech-enabled & defensible market position (intellectual property and market traction all count)
- Some (or lots) of proven product/market fit
- Raised some outside capital, ideally (not necessarily required)
- Preference for late-seed/series A or later companies
Here’s how to apply:
- Record a 2-3 minute video pitch using up to five slides (slides are optional). Here is an example of a short, effective introductory pitch. You can do it on Zoom or your phone.
- Complete this form.
Resources for making a video pitch:
Filming tips and tricks - provided by Genius NY
Professional lighting (or something similar)