Get on the Production Line: Selecting the Best Contract ManufacturerAdd to calendar
Presented By: JLABS and BARDA
Thursday, April 8, 2021
11:00 am – 12:15 pm
Small companies are laser-focused on understanding biology and identifying a target therapeutic – but what happens once you have a lead compound? How can you effectively and efficiently manufacture your compound in a way that facilitates your pre-clinical and clinical development, as well as future development and commercial production?
A panel of experts will provide their insight on:
- Key factors to consider when searching for a CMO
- How to best facilitate technology transfer to your CMO while mitigating financial and production risks in this process
- How to guarantee service levels, cost and commitment when contracting
- Types of guarantees CMO’s are willing to provide
- Red flags to look out for
- Special issues related to complicated therapeutics (cell and gene therapy approaches)
*This program is part of BLUE KNIGHT™, a collaboration between Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JLABS (JLABS) and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA).