Cybersecurity Trends & Predictions for 2023Add to calendar
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy & GreyCastle Security
Wednesday, January 11, 2023
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Join GKG and GreyCastle Security as we kick off 2023 by sharing cybersecurity insights and recommendations to keep your organization ahead in 2023.
- Critical cybersecurity events in 2022 and subsequent lessons learned
- Recurring themes of threat actors seen over the last decade
- Strategically managing risk through cybersecurity insurance protection
- Preparing for developing trends identified in your organization
- Proactive cyber strategies to implement for the coming year
Join us for the kick-off webinar of the year where we will take a retrospective look at cybersecurity in 2022 while discussing projected 2023 trends.
Dan Kalil, CEO of GreyCastle Security and Larry Gilroy, President of Gilroy Kernan and Gilroy (GKG), a prominent risk expert on cyber insurance, will be hosting this event. Michael Stamas, Vice President and Dean Maloney, Business Intelligence Manager, both with GreyCastle Security, will be joining Mr. Kalil and Mr. Gilroy as they highlight security, compliance and privacy during the hour-long webinar.
There will be a chance for live Q&A at the end of the webinar. All participants will receive a link to the recorded session.