Cybersecurity Self-Assessment WorkshopAdd to calendar
Presented By: FuzeHub
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
FuzeHub's experts will explain what you need to know about NIST SP 800-171 and guide you through hands-on exercises as you assess your cyber readiness. You’ll also learn about the Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS) and how to determine your SPRS score so that you can submit it for DoD contract opportunities.
NYS manufacturing companies that enroll in this free workshop will receive:
- Access to cybersecurity experts who will efficiently explain all 14 families in NIST SP 800-171.
- Practical experience with identifying problems so that you can take corrective action.
- The ability to ask questions and get answers as you identify the issues you need to address.
- Help calculating your SPRS score so that you can submit it when you bid on DoD contracts.
- Automatic enrollment in a Cybersecurity Cohort that provides free training valued at $12,000.