Applying the PiecesAdd to calendar
Presented By: EFPR Group, LLP
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
10:00 am – 11:00 am
Location: Webinar Series
For over 50 years, EFPR Group, LLP has been providing services to the nonprofit industry. They provide audit and/or accounting services to over 400 nonprofit organizations of many differing sizes and sectors throughout New York. As part of EFPR's commitment to their community, they will be hosting free quarterly webinars on new guidelines and regulations directly affecting the nonprofit industry.
• Fraud: According to the 2020 global fraud study by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), nonprofit organizations had a median loss of $75,000. This can be devastating to an organization with limited financial resources. Learn how to protect yourself in this presentation by EFPR Attest Partner David Urban!
• Employee Retention Credit: The ERC, which was created to encourage employers to keep their workforce intact during the COVID-19 pandemic, is available to nonprofit organizations. The recently enacted American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) extends the eligibility period for this credit through the end of 2021. The maximum ERC for 2020 is $5,000 per employee (50% of $10,000 in qualified wages annually), and was raised in 2021 to $28,000 per employee (70% of $10,000 in qualified wages per quarter). EFPR has presented and successfully implemented the ERC for many organizations, saving our clients millions of dollars in refundable tax credits. EFPR Tax Directors Kara Cline and Joshua Hoffman, will explain the benefits!
• Nonprofit Updates: Covering a wide range of topics pertinent to the Nonprofit industry. This will be presented by EFPR Attest Director, Anthony Pezzino.
• Q&A of multiple topics you've requested!
*1 credit NYS CPE is available
Please note, there are several CPE requirements that will need to be met before a certificate will be issued.
• You must be signed in via the Go To Webinar, using the email you registered with, for the entire presentation.
• You must answer all polling questions displayed during the webinar.
• You must complete a survey that will be emailed to you after the event.
If you do not receive the confirmation email from info@EFPRgroup.com, due to your email security filter, please follow this link: