||Wednesday, August 18, 2021
||West Lafayette, IN
Curia provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Project Coordinator is an integral part of the Curia team, contributing to our success by being part of the most trusted provider of drug discovery, development and manufacturing services for pharmaceutical and biotech innovators. To accomplish this, we provide exceptional scientific expertise and maintain relationships with customers by providing service that goes above and beyond. Having the right people on our team is critical to this mission.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is a priority. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated scientist for our West Lafayette, Indiana facility. Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential attributes.
In this role, you will:
- Interpret data from experiments and generate scientific reports,
- Provide exemplary customer support for project oversight and all client interactions and be able to interact professionally with a versatile scientific workforce
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to ensure projects are driven to completion with respect to the deadline and clients’ expectations
- Prepare and present project reviews for client management team
- Review client data for scientific accuracy and data integrity
- Write and review proposals
- Conduct instrumental analysis on a variety of solid-state instrumentation as necessary (FTIR, DSC, TGA, XRPD, SEM, etc.)
- Comply with all cGMP and safety requirements, laboratory SOPs and company policies and procedures
- Comply with good housekeeping and safety practices
- Demonstrate flexibility in organizing work and prioritizing daily activities
Qualifications and background to be successful in this role:
- Advanced degree or significant direct experience in a chemistry related scientific discipline.
- Advanced understanding of analytical data interpretation and willingness to learn (e.g., FT-IR, X-ray powder diffraction, TGA, DSC, DVS, or other analytical techniques)
- Good communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to focus on several tasks at once while also handling interruptions well
- Demonstrated flexibility in organizing work and priorities
- Ability to follow written instructions and work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Significant experience in a technical services role
- Knowledge of GMP and its applications
View All Career Opportunities »