||Tuesday, August 31, 2021
||Peko Precision Products
SUMMARY: The Business Analyst will provide detailed and accurate reporting to monitor and assist business strategy development, synthesize data for corporate projects and professionally articulate findings. This role will demonstrate flexibility and willingness to execute on-demand ad-hoc reporting, create and develop new reporting, recommend efficiencies under the guidance and direction of the Financial Manager and Sr. Management Team.
REPORTS TO: Financial Manager
- Review and generate standard reporting to support all departments.
- Know-with-how to extract information from others to validate accuracy of requests.
- Support activities of continual improvement in PEKO Syteline ERP system.
- Participate in business meetings acting as a trainer and subject matter expert.
- Maintain, test, and implement and all user interface activities as required.
- Complete technical training as required to strengthen financial and technical knowledge.
- Attentive to quality standards and detail oriented.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Expert with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Syteline ERP preferred.
- Experience with Alturex a plus.
- Experience with Tableau a plus.
- Experience writing excel macros in VBA preferred.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases preferred.
- Understanding of general business strategy and operations, including business processes, cost components and drivers.
Required Experience & Education:
- B.S. degree in Business related field or equivalent.
- 1 to 5 years in manufacturing environment, preferred.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Project Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
View All Career Opportunities »