||Thursday, August 19, 2021
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing biotech company. Quadrant Biosciences works with top academic institutions, medical researchers and engineers to translate breakthrough findings into thoughtfully developed, scientifically sound applications. Our technology includes functional assessments and epigenetic biomarkers for neurological conditions such as concussion, autism spectrum disorder, and Parkinson’s disease. Quadrant Biosciences was recently highlighted on CNN, NPR, Bloomberg, and Huffington Post for its groundbreaking work. JOB SCOPE The focus of this position is development, validation, and implementation research data pipelines to assist in the development of diagnostics products.
Responsibilities include management and assistance in the analysis of Next Generation Sequencing, qPCR and phenotypic data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Has built and maintained data infrastructure, software packages and scalable pipelines for large datasets.
- Familiarity and experience with bioinformatics tools, databases, approaches and workflows, particularly those related to next-generation sequencing data analysis.
- Proficiency in R, Python, or a comparable programming language.
- Experience with Bash, Linux CLI.
- Experience in AWS tools (s3, Athena, EC2, Lambda) related to big data and machine learning preferred.
- Experience with git and versioning workflows preferred.
- Strong communication skills and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Experience working in a regulated environment and ensuring HIPAA compliance. WORK ENVIRONMENTS AND HAZARDS
- This position requires sitting for extended amounts of time with a majority of the tasks requiring typing at a computer station.
- This position is mainly a stationary position involving sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. May require lifting up to 20 pounds.
- MS in biomedical engineering, molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, bioinformatics, computational biology, or related fields with 3+ years industry experience.
View All Career Opportunities »